Welcome to FNBanking Online!
Enjoy all the conveniences e-statements can offer: green, fast and secure! Once signed up, we notify you through email each month when your statement is ready to be viewed.
First National Bank’s Online Banking is one that is fast, easy and secure. FNBanking is a better way to manage your money, and once you get started, you’ll probably wonder how you ever lived without it!
Talk To Your Money
FIRST CONNECTION: PRIVATE, EASY, ACCURATE
FREE, 24-Hour Banking Service - CALL AND HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT NUMBER READY!
Local: 706-437-9300 | Toll Free: 1-888-730-7516
24-Hour Instant Access to:
- Account Balances
- Status of Deposits
- Status of Withdrawals
- Status of Credit Lines
- Loan Balances
- Interest Earned
- Check Verification
- Access FNB Anywhere: Mobile APP
- Check your account balance
- View your transactions
- See your statements
- Transfer funds
- Service your account
- Use our Stop Payment option
- Re-order checks
- And much more…
- Receive account alerts
- Order new debit card
- View account balances
- Request temporary debit card daily limit amount increase
- Turn debit card on & off
- Report debit card lost or stolen
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay your bills
*Message and data rates may apply
*Our participating carriers include (but not limited to) AT&T, SprintPCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Verizon Wireless, MetroPCS.
- Find yourself away from your hometown bank? Enjoy the convenience of depositing your check from your mobile phone!
- FIVE easy steps: 1.) Simply log onto your FNB-Anywhere App, 2.) Endorse the front and back of your check with “Mobile Deposit”, 3.) Snap a picture of your check, 4.) Send your deposit, & 5.) SPEND!
- Enjoy 10 free deposits each statement cycle. A chargeable debit fee of $2.00 will be charged for each mobile deposit transaction in excess of 10.
*funds are normally received within two business days. Please keep your paper check until funds are posted to your account.
Once you’ve been set up for FNBanking Online, you will have access to sign up for FNBillPay, which allows you to pay your bills from your checking account. Don’t worry, it's not as complicated as you may think. You can start paying bills from your First National Bank account in just a few simple steps:
Simply set up your list of payees.
A payee can be your utility company, credit card company or basically anyone to whom you need to make a payment. You can add, delete or modify your list of payees at any time.
Then pay bills or schedule payments in advance.
Once you’ve listed your payees, whenever you log onto your account, select a payee or payees from your list and tell Check Free, our BillPay service provider, how much to send them. There is also an option where you can indicate when you want the payment to be initiated or when you want it to arrive. You’re also able to schedule recurring payments, such as on a specific day of the month or even quarterly! Apply for FNBillPay today!
Bill Payment Questions please call (800) 877-8021